Friday, 13 April 2012

What I do at school

                                                                     
This is me with my friends by the school gate. It was after school. We played a game but there is no name for it. We would catch one of us at a time, and once caught, we take turns. This sounds like tag, but it is not.


This is my Japanese writing. We listed stuff that we have to do at home and school. This writing is a reminder for tomorrow.

What I do not like about Japanese school is lunch, and also the classes. I do not like lunch because the menu includes the food I do not like. And I do not like the classes because everyone is too fast and I am always late.

What I like about the school is school recesses. there are about 5 recesses throughout the school hours, and the last one lasts 20 minutes. I like them because I get to play with my friends. We play a game a little bit like busted, but different.  I like this game.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have fun during the recesses at school! You must think of a name for the game you play! How about "MouseTrap"? :-) And why are you always late in class? Is it because you're always chatting to you friends? :-)
    Love, Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ansel. You have made a fantastic blog. It is very interesting to read and we love the photos. We are learning a lot from you. I am sure you are having a fantastic time.We look forward to seeing you when you get back.
    From Room 12

    ReplyDelete